With DKV Integral you decide which doctor to go to and which centre to visit from the DKV network of associated doctors and centres. Your DKV Integral policy covers all of these, without limits for expenses. Moreover, you can enjoy our travel assistance abroad, at no extra cost, in the event of an emergency.
- 24 hour Emergency care at home and in a hospital.
- Basic annual medical check-up.
- Analysis and conventional X-rays.
- Paediatrics and childcare.
- General medicine.
- Nursing Service (state registered nurse).
Specialists and complementary means of diagnosis
Worldwide emergency care
Our health policies include Worldwide Emergency Care in the event of an emergency (for stays of up to 60 consecutive days per trip or journey), which includes:
- Transfer and repatriation of the injured and sick.
- The repatriation of the insured person.
- Premature return of the insured person because of a relative’s death.
- Premature return of the insured person because of fire or catastrophe in their home.
- Return ticket and hotel expenses for a relative.
- Medical, surgical, pharmaceutical expenses and those of hospitalisation (up to 6,100 EUR).
- Emergency dental expenses (up to 120 EUR).
- Expenses due to an extended stay in a hotel.
- Shipment of medication.
- Telephone medical consultations.
- Repatriation of the deceased and of the accompanying insured persons.
- Companion in the event of death.